Saturday, September 6, 2008

Favorite Quotes

"FIRE!.....RAPE!.......SHARK!.......THE SHARK THAT'S ON FIRE IS RAPING ME!!!!!!" -Brian Jones trying to make his way through a crowd

"It's like I called you up, asked you if you wanted to go to the dump, you said yes, then I picked you up, we drove to the dump, and sat there and watched the garbage." – Stew, on the movie "23"

"No no. I bought her perfume BEFORE she lost her kids."-Meg, on Brittney Spears

"Seaworld isn't magical at all- it's all lineups and fat people"-Jess, on Seaworld

"does it even count if they're ugly?"-Priya, on sex

"I wouldn't wipe my ass with this building"-Brian Jones, on a mall

"I feel like my zipper's down and it's on my forehead!!!" -Brian Jones, on people staring at him

"I thought that was the only way her hair grew!"-Meg on this chicks mushroom cut

"Today's theme on the streets! Extremely FAT people!Like 16 chins and can't wash your own ass FAT! Like you could play Marge the trash heap from Fragel Rock FAT! Ya that kinda fat! GOT IT?!"-Brian Jones

"Stoneridge? Have you ever been in there? Not good! They won't leave you the hell alone, they're all like, 'oh how's the size? oh they don't fit, well maybe you should try putting an insole in them, getting a few bunions, acquiring some warts, maybe grow out your toenails, get some calluses, wear an extra sock...they should be good after THAT'.."-Brian Jones on pushy sales people.

No comments: